MENJANA PENDAPATAN MELALUI SITEMSMS TEKNIK TERBARU YANG BAKAL UBAH CARA KEHIDUPAN ANDA,

download laporan percuma di

http://ayumichiko.rahsiahypro.com

Search This Blog

Hyprobulksms

If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you

And share with you it's beauty on the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain you could call your very own

A place to find serenity A place to be alone...........

If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea

But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair

But let me be what I know best A friend that's always there.
add me at..

Saturday, April 11, 2009

~Huh...

again...

woke up late lor... the 1st thing came into my mind.. Gosh !! Kak Cka... she said she was not feeling well last night :(

i text her asking, mmmm ... great moring, she was on her way going to church, meaning she is gud... :)

another thing...

ya ! Lisz, mm... she wanna treat me a movie ticket 2day.. wow... nice offer! :) but... i remember 1 thing..

sayang...

i wanna tell her, but it'll jz create such an uncomfortable feeling to her... so.... no need to tell la.. jz wanna have fun.. hanging out with my friend.. talk comparing notes.. laugh, he... ^.^ come on !! enjoy..... ( final is jz round the corner.... -.- )

No comments:

Post a Comment