MENJANA PENDAPATAN MELALUI SITEMSMS TEKNIK TERBARU YANG BAKAL UBAH CARA KEHIDUPAN ANDA,

download laporan percuma di

http://ayumichiko.rahsiahypro.com

Search This Blog

Hyprobulksms

If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you

And share with you it's beauty on the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain you could call your very own

A place to find serenity A place to be alone...........

If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea

But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair

But let me be what I know best A friend that's always there.
add me at..

Saturday, April 11, 2009

~Cheeka...

Cheeka....




this is my cute little Cheeka.. ^.^ there were scores of good deeds she did, u were good cheer.. u were sunny perk up the moments in my daily life...

Cheeka..

i've tried my best to treat u.. to cherish u...

u were so.... pampered even sometimes u were cocky.. :6

but now.. all remain as a memory..

so.. lovel;y

as u were gone.. leave me alone... rubbing my finger tip, it's killing... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment