MENJANA PENDAPATAN MELALUI SITEMSMS TEKNIK TERBARU YANG BAKAL UBAH CARA KEHIDUPAN ANDA,

download laporan percuma di

http://ayumichiko.rahsiahypro.com

Search This Blog

Hyprobulksms

If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you

And share with you it's beauty on the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain you could call your very own

A place to find serenity A place to be alone...........

If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea

But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair

But let me be what I know best A friend that's always there.
add me at..

Thursday, May 7, 2009

~ hang out till 6 am..


--

at 2.45 in the morning,

2nd day i watched football till late nite, yesterday Man U vs Arsenal. ( i'm a Man U's fan )
it was captivated a lot of my attention, almost perfect ! Nice game.... ^.^

but this morning, Barca vs Chelsea. ( which team i support ????? ) i love Barca.. ^.^

this time there were two drop dead gorgeous girl so-called accompanied me. but the are chelsea's fan -.-

order meal first, i was so full that time.. just had a cold drink ( i was having flu... but still had cold drink ) i notice... i will be paid soon.... wutever.... ^.^

suzi ordered french fries and kak cka just had wedges, it was not really scrumptious... -.-

as watching footbal... it's simply tasty.



it was quite dull game at the beginning but when chelsea scored 1 gol there's seems no chelsea's fan. hu2.. seating next to me ? chelsea's fan lor... ^.^


cool guyz.... barca due for final to come.. will see.


it was chilly lor.. that morning. i notice that i was not very well... pre fever. -.- + flu + cough.



1st half passed, i felt there'd be a surprise for 2nd half.


click ! click ! hu2 camera freak !











GOLLLLLLLLL... !!!!!!!!!!!!!







my gudness, it was totally roaring with barca's fan there prolonged for a few minutes. so happening !! ^.^

Barca go to Final.... ^.^

suzy and kak cka.... they created such an interesting topic to be chatted, about their state... Sabah. i was so.... excited to be there 1 day, kak cka and suzy promised to take me there 1 day to come,


hu2, i'll claim from you guyz.... ^.^


it was a long chatting till 6 am....


i walked home with smiley face... ^.^


GO BARCA !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment