MENJANA PENDAPATAN MELALUI SITEMSMS TEKNIK TERBARU YANG BAKAL UBAH CARA KEHIDUPAN ANDA,

download laporan percuma di

http://ayumichiko.rahsiahypro.com

Search This Blog

Hyprobulksms

If I could catch a rainbow I would do it just for you

And share with you it's beauty on the days you're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain you could call your very own

A place to find serenity A place to be alone...........

If I could take your troubles I would toss them in the sea

But all these things I'm finding are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain or catch a rainbow fair

But let me be what I know best A friend that's always there.
add me at..

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~Sepi....



indahnya puisi ni...dengarkanlah.....

2 comments:

  1. sedihny puisi ni...":(
    tapi... syukur ader bulan
    walaupun sepi...
    y pasti kiter lihat bulan yang samer sayang..

    suke3... nk ngk la citer ny..

    ReplyDelete